City and County of San Francisco
Gavin Newsom, Mayor
Ramon Romero, President
Rick Swig, Vice President
Linda A. Cheu
Fred Blackwell, Executive Director
Gina E. Solis, Commission Secretary
CITY HALL, ROOM 416
1 DR. CARLTON B. GOODLETT PLACE
SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94102
LIVE BROADCAST KPOO 89.5 FM
A G E N D A
PLEASE NOTE CHANGE OF MEETING TIME
Tuesday, April 7, 2009 • 5:00p.m.
ACCESSIBLE MEETING POLICY
1. The meeting/hearing will be held in City Hall, Room 416, 1 Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett Place, San Francisco. The room is wheelchair accessible and has accessible seating for persons with disabilities and those using wheelchairs.
2. The closest accessible BART station is Civic Center, three blocks from City Hall. Accessible MUNI lines serving this location are: #47 Van Ness, #49 Van Ness, #71 Haight/Noriega, #5 Fulton, #21 Hayes, # 6 Parnassus, #7 Haight, the F Line to Market and Van Ness and any line serving the Metro Stations at Van Ness and Market and at Civic Center. For more information about MUNI accessible services, call 415-673-6142.
3. There is accessible parking across from City Hall at the Civic Center Garage.
4. The following services are available by calling the Redevelopment Agency at (415) 749-2400 at least 72 hours prior to the meeting/hearing: American Sign Language interpreters, use of a reader during a meeting, or a sound enhancement system. Following a meeting minutes can be made available by audiocassette tape or alternative formats.
5. Requests for language interpreters at a meeting must be received at least 72 hours in advance of the meeting to help ensure availability. Please contact the Redevelopment Agency at (415) 749-2400.
6. In order to assist the Agency's efforts to accommodate persons with severe allergies, environmental illness, and multiple chemical sensitivity, or related disabilities, attendees at public meetings are reminded that other attendees may be sensitive to various chemical based products. Please help the Agency to accommodate these individuals.
REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
PLEASE NOTE:SHOULD YOU WISH TO ADDRESS THE COMMISSION, FILL OUT A "SPEAKERS CARD" PROVIDED BY THE AGENCY SECRETARY, AND SUBMIT THE COMPLETED CARD TO THE AGENCY SECRETARY. REMARKS ARE LIMITED TO THREE (3) MINUTES, UNLESS AN EXTENSION OF TIME IS GRANTED.
1. Recognition of a Quorum
2. Report on actions taken at previous Closed Session meeting, if any.
3. Matters of Unfinished Business:
ALL MATTERS LISTED HEREUNDER CONSTITUTE A CONSENT AGENDA, ARE CONSIDERED TO BE ROUTINE BY THE REDEVELOPMENT AGENCY COMMISSION, AND WILL BE ACTED UPON BY A SINGLE VOTE OF THE COMMISSION. THERE WILL BE NO SEPARATE DISCUSSION OF THESE ITEMS UNLESS A MEMBER OF THE COMMISSION OR THE PUBLIC SO REQUESTS, IN WHICH EVENT THE MATTER SHALL BE REMOVED FROM THE CONSENT AGENDA AND CONSIDERED AS A SEPARATE ITEM:
(a) Approval of Minutes: Meeting of March 17, 2009
(b) Amending the Minimum Compensation Policy and the Health Care Accountability Policy to increase the minimum level of compensation and increase the minimum level of heath care benefits that Agency contractors and developers are required to provide to their employees who work on Agency contracts and projects. (Resolution No. 34-2009)
(c) Budget Workshop II
(d) Authorizing a Personal Services Contract with the Corporation for Supportive Housing, a Delaware nonprofit corporation, for a total aggregate amount not to exceed $300,000, for a term beginning April 8, 2009 and ending April 7, 2012, for as-needed technical assistance services to supportive housing developers and operators; Citywide Tax Increment Housing Program. (Resolution No. 35-2009)
(e) Conditionally approving the combined Basic Conceptual and Schematic Designs for residential projects on Blocks 50 and 51 at Hunters Point Shipyard; Granting a density Bonus for Blocks 51 and requiring one additional affordable housing unit in Phase 1; and Adopting Environmental Findings pursuant to the California Environmental Quality Act; Hunters Point Shipyard Redevelopment Project Area. (Resolution No. 36-2009)
5. Matters not appearing on Agenda
6. Persons wishing to address the members on non-Agenda, but Agency related matters.
7. Report of the President
8. Report of the Executive Director
9. Commissioners' Questions and Matters
10. Closed Session: (a) Pursuant to Section 54597 (b) (1) of the Government Code regarding personnel matters: evaluation of performance of the Executive Director