A Public Development Corporation in the
City and County of San Francisco
Linda A. Cheu – President
Ramon E. Romero
Olson Lee, Executive Director
Gina Solis, Board Secretary
EXECUTIVE CONFERENCE ROOM – 5TH FLOOR
SAN FRANCISCO REDEVELOPMENT AGENCY
1 SOUTH VAN NESS AVENUE- 5TH FLOOR
SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94103
Regular Meeting of the Board of Directors
A G E N D A
Monday, January 26, 2009 • 5:30 p.m.
ACCESSIBLE MEETING POLICY
1. The board meeting will be held at the Redevelopment Agency Offices, Executive Conference 5th Floor, 1 South Van Ness Avenue (at Market), San Francisco. The room is wheelchair accessible and has accessible seating for persons with disabilities and those using wheelchairs.
2. The closest accessible BART station is Civic Center, three blocks from the Agency offices. Accessible MUNI lines serving this location are: #47 Van Ness, #49 Van Ness, the F Line to Market and Van Ness and any line serving the Metro Stations at Van Ness and Market and at Civic Center. For more information about MUNI accessible services, call 415-673-6142.
3. There is accessible parking on the streets on Van Ness and South Van Ness Avenue and on Eleventh Street. There are nearby commercial parking lots along Market Street near Van Ness Avenue and along South Van Ness Avenue.
4. The following services are available by calling Gina Solis at 415-749-2457 at least 72 hours prior to the meeting/hearing. American Sign Language interpreters. Following a meeting minutes can be made available by tape or alternative formats.
5. In order to assist the Corporation's efforts to accommodate persons with severe allergies, environmental illness, multiple chemical sensitivity or related disabilities, attendees at public meetings are reminded that other attendees may be sensitive to various chemical based products. Please help the Corporation to accommodate these individuals.
PLEASE NOTE:SHOULD YOU WISH TO ADDRESS THE BOARD MEMBERS, YOU MUST FILL OUT A "SPEAKERS CARD" PROVIDED BY THE BOARD SECRETARY, AND SUBMIT THE COMPLETED CARD TO THE BOARD SECRETARY. REMARKS ARE LIMITED TO THREE (3) MINUTES, UNLESS AN EXTENSION OF TIME IS GRANTED.
- Recognition of a Quorum
- Matters of Old Business: None.
- Matters of New Business:
- Election of Board Officers (calendar year 2009)
Action Taken: Board President:_______________________________
Board Vice President:___________________________
- execute a Lease Agreement with Subway Real Estate Corporation, a Delaware Corporation, for approximately 1,436 s.f. of retail space for the preparation and sale of sandwiches and meals, for an initial term of five (5) years with a total value of $172,320 and a tenant improvement allowance not to exceed $100,000, located at 181 Sixth Street at Howard Street (Resolution 01-2009).
- Approving the 2008-2009 operating budget for 106 very-low income rental units, ground floor commercial space and the replacement of Bindlestiff studio, at 988-992 Howard Street (Resolution 02-2009)
- Report of the Executive Director
- Public Comment
6. Board Members’ Questions and Matters